Friday, December 19, 2008

Bride's album orders

It has been drawn to my attention that a select few clients have been displeased with the time frame of getting their books after the wedding. What I would like to address is that in my contract it clearly states that orders come in and are available 90 days from the time they are placed. I allow 30 days for these orders to be placed after the wedding. The three brides in mention placed their orders months and months after their event; one almost 1 year late. I do my best to accomate everyone however, In good conscience I can not place the order that was turned in a year late before the bride's order that was turned in ontime.

In the future I will be charging to repost events after 30 days like all other photographer do.

Sincerely, Tonya Autry